Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Take Home


Take Home
Originally uploaded by jojomamangun

227 of 365

this photo was done during my session today for a local blog.

After setting up my lights and waiting for the the model, I saw this guy from the corner of my eye making his way to the "set". i was hoping that he steps exactly where i prefocused my lens which he did. I was ready and bam, one click.

It's not an amazing picture but i like it. =)

TipsyTuesday

sometimes it easier to say sorry than ask for permission. after taking the shot, he looked at me with some angry face. I wanted to press the shutter again but then he was out of my light. I wasn't looking directly at him but i can see him wating for me to look back at him.

To Mr. anonymous, I apologize for taking a photo of your back. It was a nice little moment. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment