Friday, August 19, 2011

mix and matching and then some

Flooded
230 of 365

The photo above is supposed to be my entry 227. Since I've been quite busy lately, I completely forgot about it and the fact that it was shot with my iPhone 3G (which I am starting to hate). It was shot during a show of Dragone's The House of Dancing Water over at City of Dreams here in Macau.

diptych
231 of 365

a diptych from Asia Adult Expo that opened today over at the Venetian.

A funny story, I was right in front of the stage shooting, then I quickly look down to check my camera LCD then when I put back the camera in front of my face, I saw a familiar person onstage with the male performer. My wife was invited to the stage, only then did the guy realized that my wife is pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment