Sunday, October 9, 2011

Self and Others'

280
280 of 365

This photo i took last night was a product of creative juice running low. It is my very bad attempt at replicating/imitating/copying the cover of Joe Mcnally's (signed copy) The Moment It Clicks. I was reading it for the nth time for some inspiration (read: imitation).

I was also excited last night for today's visit to the Macau leg of the World Press Photo 2011 exhibition.

World Press Photo '11
281 of 365

It was again full of inspiring and disturbing bodies of work. I saw the show last year and I have to say that this years winning images are less graphic.

It has also strengthened my personal belief that prints is still the best medium/final output for photographs.

As usual, click on the photo to redirect you to my Flickr page and see the larger versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment