Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's complicated

The weather this past week has been a little crazy.

I have always liked that after-rain feeling. It's like life gets back to normal or something. I especially like the rain-wet pavement for its reflection. So, last wednesday after a rain, I walked around Macau (while waiting for my wife) to take some street snaps.

no title

I love reflections (except mine)!

to be completely honest, this project is really taking a while to finish (haha). As much as I want to post better photos, I just can't. It's complicated.

But he "un-complicates" it for me.

Oh those cheeks!
look at those cheeks!

Ready to sleep
:)

Tailgating
In cab after a shoot. artsy-fartsy-motion-blurry

Stroll
Today in Coloane.

as usual, clicking the photo will redirect you to my flickr page (just renewed), etc..

and btw, here's the first installment of a project I recently worked on. team portraits for Macau TrailHiker 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment