Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I think I better get back to posting everyday

Since trying to do one post per week is actually a lot more tedious than I thought. Sometimes I forget my captions.

Going back to this project...

I was able to with David in HK to witness the printing of his book about macau.
It's called "Macau: Work in Progress". A six year compilation of his photos about Macau. It has some great images inside. Can't wait to get my signed copy!

Stayed for half a day inhaling ink scents and observing how this guy's 30 years experience show.
book printing
he sees color in an amazing way.

After having an exciting and interesting day at the printers, not much interesting, creatively, happened the next day. and in my attempt to "see" differently, this was recorded in my pixels
feet
at least i tried. and i will keep on doing it.

same here, more or less
neon lights

And then this photo.
warmers
Shot on our way back from a day trip to Hong Kong. Amazing how he grows so fast!

Now this photo...
banyan tree indoor pool
It's the Banyan Tree Indoor pool I shot for a web publication about Macau. This are those times I wish I had a 17mm TS lens. But I just can't justify the cost if I get one. For now, I think I need to invest on more and better lights.

I spotted this man along the streets of Macau focused on his reading. Not minding the chaos of the tourist around him. Quite amazing I must say.
focused

Last photo of Elias' grandparents before they left for home (Davao City, Philippines).
first time lolo at lola

Elias looking at his toys
play

Lady in Blue
lady in blue
Our club is currently on preps for our yearly exhibition. This year's theme is something to do with motion. I am not submitting this photo but "motion" was on my mind while I was walking around looking for a photo.

and a product of creative juices running low...
Seeing through

Shameless plugging:

A new look of my website is on the works. Head over to jojomamangun.com to have a sneak peek. Let me know too what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment