Sunday, May 15, 2011

Backlogged

This project is really taking its toll. But since I am almost half way there, quitting is probably not an option. I started this project to "force" me to shoot everyday. But this past week has been quite a busy week. For the few who reads and looks at this project, I will try to get back to it more.

Here goes the past week

First Dance
"First Dance"

My first international wedding coverage. The couple were my colleagues back in Hong Kong. Both of them is now based in Singapore. Their wedding was a fun reunion of friends and family. All the best Franz and Milai!

Jon
"Jon"

He is my high school classmate, cottage mate and close friend. It's been years since we last saw each other. Dr. Jon (vet) is now based in Singapore.

Departure II
"Departure II"

I took this shot thinking it's a fitting ending of my Singapore trip. You can see the "beginning" here. No TipsyTuesdays today.

Lunch!
"Lunch!"

Celebrated our 16th month wedding anniversary with good lunch at one of our fave restaurants here in Macau. =)

Tea lady
"Tea Lady"

I didn't get her name. She sells cold tea beverages near our place. What attracted me to take her photo is the catchlight in her eyes. Contacts and reflections go really well together.

dance room
"Dance Room"

I was invited to shoot some video clips of her dance workshop. But couldn't resist to also take a few still images.

Leaves
"Leaves"

I don't really anything to say about this photo. to be honest, i just took this for this project. But i think it's a pretty cool photo.

Poolside
"Poolside"

they opened the clubhouse pool today. welcome summer!

As much as i want to write more about the past week's photos. Words are escaping my mind right now (like most of the time).

Happy new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment