Sunday, November 6, 2011

a post with no name

I was going to just post photos today but I guess that would be rude to whoever read this blog (the very few who does)

I'll try to say something about the photo

foot bridge
301

One thing I like about Macau is it's texture. It's putting in a bunch of stuff in a small container that it starts to overflow with mixed contents.

Gyk
302

Our youngest sister is not that young anymore.

The Tourists
303

Playing the good host. After a couple of hours walking around central macau.

Duet
304

I really miss shooting live stage shows. I miss the real energy you can get. I miss the excitement. I miss the confusion on whether to look at what was happening through the viewfinder or look at it as a viewer. I do really hope to do more "live" photography next year. But for now all i can do is sigh.

Ada
305

Shot with a Nikon. I've always loved the sound of Nikon. Sschack!

2 months
306

A post-halloween photo. It was his 2 month birthday yesterday. We got this "pumpkin" for him to wear during halloween but never got to have him wear since it was a little too warm that day. Did a quick snap of him for his 2nd month.

The hand of...
307

Our hallway photo.

Btw, I redesigned my website. It is work in progress but you can have a peek at www.jojomamangun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment