Thursday, September 29, 2011

In Memoriam...

Been a while since my last update on this project.

I was going to post this photo
Fairview Garden
and say how thankful we are to our friends Miro and Verna for having us in their place while our little one is getting ready for his travel back here in Macau, etcetera, etcetera.

but then I guess one of the biggest event of our week is knowing that one of our (me and my wife and a lot dancers back home) beloved teacher has passed.

i wanted to post this
Bursts
and write something emotional. maybe a poem or just something to ease the sadness in me. But every time I compose something in my head, instead of getting more emotional it makes me smile to know how he lived his life and how he dedicated his life to his family, to dance and to God. A life well lived.

A fireworks photo may not be appropriate but I hope you're having a blast (see the connection?) up there Teacher Noords! Say hi to Mr. Mamangun for me.

below are some other photos i've been snapping for this project.

meet and greet

Cuddy is great with Elias. :)

strength

support

just another day in Macau

reception

Been doing a lot of commercial work this days. This is the reception area of crown hotel's gym. quite nice.

storm

Elias' first T8 and the first for this year.

There, tomorrow is photo 273. I can't wait to get this project done!

As usual, clicking on the photo will get you to my flickr page and in there are bigger versions.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment