Wednesday, February 2, 2011

RGB


RGB
Originally uploaded by jojomamangun
33 of 365

A happy accident. Was actually trying to do "primary colors" but I was not satisfied with the blue light. changed my WB to tungsten and voila! got the blue that i want but the yellow light turned green. from primary RYB to primary RGB (does that make sense?)

Ilaw (light in Filipino):
Red gelled LP 120 behind me for the BG, bare.
Blue gelled LP 120 camera right on a 60x60cm softbox.
Yellow (straw) gelled 580EX camera left on a 40x40cm softbox.
Full CTO'd Falcon Eyes* monolight camera left with a gridded snoot focused on my hands.
Triggered with PW FlexTT5, Plus II and built it optical reciever for the FE.

*I am in no way associated with the company. just thought a link to their stuff is worth looking into.

No comments:

Post a Comment